Heat pipe pressurized solar water heater
- Product Description
The principle of Heat Pipe Pressurized solar water heater
Step 1: Evacuated tubes absorb sunlight and convert it to usable heat.
Step 2: A vacuum between the two glass layers insulates against heat loss improvement efficiency. The heat transfer fin helps to transfer heat from the evacuated tube to the to the copper heat pipe.
Step 3: The heat pipe contains a small amount liquid which forms steam when heated, rapidly transferring the heat up to the water in the storage.
Model Collector Volume Specifications
φ58mm/1.8m vaccum tube, 15 pieces 150L 1. Tank diameter：365/470mm
2. Inner tank:stainless steel SS304/316 1.2-1.5mm
3. Outer tank:color painted steel 0.4mm
4. Thickness of insulation：52. 5mm
5. Frame material:galvanized steel-1.2mm
6 Vacuum tube：φ58/1800 three target type
7. Copper heat pipe with AL-fin：φ8*1800mm
Q-R-J-2-200/2.68/0.6-1 φ58mm/1.8m vaccum tube, 20 pieces 200L Q-R-J-2-240/3.23/0.6-1 φ58mm/1.8m vaccum tube, 24 pieces 240L Q-R-J-2-300/3.23/0.6-1 φ58mm/1.8m vaccum tube, 30 pieces 300LKeywords:
- Heat Pipe Pressurized solar water heater
NOTE: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!